Marlow Ropes are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of specialist fibre ropes. Our rope making roots in the local community go back over 200 years and we are proud to still be manufacturing on the same site as our forebears did.
We have earned a reputation around the world for innovation, performance and quality and we work hard to maintain this. Our factory in Hailsham, East Sussex in the UK employs around 70 people in production, logistics, sales, marketing, technical, accounts and administration. We also have a sales and distribution office in Plymouth Massachusetts in the USA employing 6 people. In addition, we are part of a larger family owned group, with UK other manufacturing and distribution sites in Malvern, Heywood and Telford.
We believe in doing things better, and are always on the lookout for new talent to help us push our Company forward.
If you would like to join our team send us your CV. Alternatively, apply for the specific roles advertised below
WE ARE HIRING!
FULL-TIME SALES EXECUTIVE
We’re looking for a full-time Sales Executive to back up our Yachting Sales Manager’s business development efforts, while maintaining the high level of customer service our existing customers have come to count on.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Account Management of our existing Yachting customers.
- Development of New Accounts within the North East US Sales Territory
- Travelling to customer visits in the North East Territory
- Working with the Sales Manager to develop sales strategies and programs for the territory.
- Time is likely to be split 30% outside travel, (visiting customers within the North East region) and 70% proactive inside sales activity.
Contact our US Office here:
Forrest Williams | Sales and Marketing Manager USA