HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE OUR FIRST MARLOW ROPES US ARB AMBASSADOR?
ENTRIES OPEN THROUGH 30TH APRIL 2022!
ARE YOU ARB ENOUGH?
From Viper to Vega, Marlow Ropes has been developing its arb product line over a number of years and are stocked worldwide. Every year we work informally with a number of arborists around the world. Now we are looking to develop our arboriculture partnerships further and work directly with a US arborist over the course of one year starting IN May 2022.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- An arborist currently working in the arboriculture industry aged 18 and over*
- An arborist with an established or growing social media presence – preferably on Instagram
- An arborist who is digitally savvy and able to create content for social media in the form of videos or imagery
- An arborist who has the potential to help us test, develop and review new and ‘work-in-progress' products
- An arborist who cares about rope and sustainability and who is willing to bring ideas to the table
- An arborist willing to champion and endorse the Marlow brand
*Candidates must ensure they are not in a similar partnership with another rope supplier between May 2022 - April 2023.
AMBASSADOR PROGRAM BENEFITS:
The annual Arb Ambassador program is an opportunity for a rising or established Star of the Arboriculture industry to work with a global arboriculture brand with over 200 years of technical knowledge in the rope-making industry. If selected, you will receive:
- A rope kit package and branding collateral worth $500 (rrp).
- Exposure through Marlow’s news, media and events platforms.
- Support and help from Marlow’s team of technical rope experts.
- Opportunity to work with Marlow on product development.
In return, Marlow Ropes will be looking for an ambassador capable of providing the following:
- Image and video-based content including specific videos and imagery such as:
- Kit reviews– What lines do you use and where do you use them?
- Techniques, applications & maneuvers – How are you using your Marlow lines?
- Performance upgrades – What lines and techniques do you use to get the best performance?
- Splicing tips or tricks
- Images such as action shots and ropes in use
- Social media mentions and tags.
- Case Study opportunities – Do you or will you be using Marlow’s lines in a particular way that we could build a case study around?
- Feedback and testing opportunities on products where relevant and in line with a new product launch
- Sustainability in the arb industry – insights and inputs into how this can be improved across the arb and rope industry.
- Blue Ocean product line reviews.
- Testimonials / interviews either online or at events or shows (where applicable)
- Industry insights - Where is Marlow missing an opportunity?
- Input on events and competitions where Marlow could potentially have a presence.
- APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Applications will be open through April 30, 2022.
- Applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed application form and a link to a video you have created and uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo which includes:
- An introduction about yourself and your arb career to date. Tell us your highlights.
- Why you want to be a Marlow Ambassador and what you would bring to the role.
- A review of a product you are currently using. (This doesn’t have to be a Marlow product at this stage).
Following the application closure date, applications will all be reviewed and judged. A shortlist may be created depending on demand. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a video call interview to meet with Marlow representatives, if necessary.
Following this, the Ambassador will be announced across website/social media and an agreement highlighting the benefits for each party will be signed. Once the agreement has been signed by both parties, a branded collateral and kit will be sent out.